I am on the verge of purchasing an Ipod or a comparable MP3 player and was hoping for some reviews. Now that they've been out for quite some time and people have had time for issues and problems. reading online reviews I have seen the following negative feedback with the Ipod:
- hard drive crashes/locks up/lags
- computer has trouble with Itunes software
- battery cannot be replaced by user, needs to be brought to manufacturer or 3rd party
- screen scratches very easily
- EXTREMELY poor customer service
Can anyone share any issues they have with theirs? Or make me feel better by saying you've never had a problem? It seems to me that at first people love it, and after the 90 warranty runs out problems happen. I know that it's wise to purchase an extended warantee on something like this, but it doesn't mean I want to rely on using it.
Right now I'm looking at the 30GB color display model.