I am going to start a series of Yankees World Series Trivia chronologically from 1921 on up.
* 1921 *
YANKEES vs. GIANTS
1. Whose bunt single gave Waite Hoyt a 3-1 win in game 5 ?
2. Who stole home in the Yankees FIRST World Series game ?
3. Who pitched the first shutout for the Yankees in Series history ?
*Hint* He would be a hero in BB.com...*
4. In game one, who was deprived of a triple (He didn't even get a hit on the play) when he failed to touch first base ?
5. Who grounded into a 4-3-5 double play to end the series ?
6. Who got two homers, his only two hits of the series ?
7. Who was the umpire who called game two (3-3 tie) because of darkness, even though there was 45 minutes of daylight left ?
8. Who was the Yankee Pitcher who went all the way in that game, the only tie in Yankees history ?
9. Which Yankees Pitcher did not lose a game in that series ?
10. What Giant outfielder made a sensational catch of Babe Ruth's 475 foot blast ?
(Think about that for a second...in today's ballparks that would be out of EVERY one by over 50 feet !!!...)