- .301 BA, .394 OBP, .433 SLG in a HUGE park
- Cash and Towers have a good relationship
- San Diego is in dead last place by 9 games
- He's pushing 40, which should make him cheaper than a Bay, Holliday, Guillen, or even Nady
- His option is only for 9 mill next year
- He is better than Abreu at pretty much everything
- 3 mill buyout Towers may not like
- Could get us picks if we decline the option
-He is a type A if San Diego turns down his option, so they may want a first round type player.
-Very likely to accept Arbitration should the Yankees chose to go a different direction after this season.
According to RF and ZR he's still a very good OFer, but I haven't seen him play in a while and don't know if those stat tells the whole story. Anybody know if he's still good out there?